Online Linux Distro

Petrouil

Reaction score
Credits
Hello,
I need an online platform to upload some python programs that I have created to work continuously. I've found quite a few of these on the internet but in none of them you can link it to an account to let them run and close so you can go back in and edit something or download files. In short, I want an operating system that its registered in me and it is not local but online.
I don't care if it's Linux or Windows but as far as I know, it's usually Linux. Do you know if there is such a thing and how will I find it?
Thanks in advance!!

Hello,
I need an online platform to upload some python programs that I have created to work continuously. I've found quite a few of these on the internet but in none of them you can link it to an account to let them run and close so you can go back in and edit something or download files. In short, I want an operating system that its registered in me and it is not local but online.
I don't care if it's Linux or Windows but as far as I know, it's usually Linux. Do you know if there is such a thing and how will I find it?
Thanks in advance!!
https://www.openmediavault.org/

I am just thinking of an cloud-based virtual machine (Windows/Linux)

Members online