Ohai.

D

dysfunction4l

Umm I always forget forums want you to post one of these first.

Also I never know how to make intros...

I'm new to Linux compared to probably everyone here, but I learn at a very fast rate. I have my LPIC...taking a Red Hat class in November. I run Arch, still very new to it but couldn't be happier with a distribution! I started visiting these forums back when I installed Linux for the first time...not sure why it took much longer to make an account and even longer after that to say hi :)

I'm new to Linux compared to probably everyone here, but I learn at a very fast rate. I have my LPIC...taking a Red Hat class in November. I run Arch, still very new to it but couldn't be happier with a distribution! I started visiting these forums back when I installed Linux for the first time...not sure why it took much longer to make an account and even longer after that to say hi :)
Welcome to the forums.

P.S. I almost never make an intro either. ;)

No worries, it's never too late to say hi. :D Welcome to the group, Please drop by any time.
Paul

Members online