new user

Leonardo_B

Reaction score
Credits
My name is Leonardo over the many of years i have use many of operation systems. I want to dive deeper in pc codes. Mainly linux and Mac. I also want to learn how to build pcs. I am useing Ubuntu 18.04lts with 7.5 unity desktop. I first got into computers by playing runescape in middle school and now many years later have quite the online game . I rather be productive maybe invent something or at-least maker other people lives easier.

g'day leonardo and welcome to linux.org :)

hope you enjoy your time with us

chris turner
wizardfromoz

Welcome, nice to join us:)
This forum is a great place to learn and teach.

warlockk

Welcome to Linux.org Leonardo_B .

I want to dive deeper in pc codes. Mainly linux and Mac.

I also want to learn how to build pcs.

Building computers is not hard it's a simple matter of knowing what you need.

Computer hardware changes daily so when you are deciding on a build it pays do do some research.

In the upper right hand corner are 3 horizontal bars click on them and take a look.

Once you have decided on what to purchase plug everything into this link and check the results prior to buying.

Last edited by a moderator:
building a PC is not hard especially with Youtube now. Back then before youtube existed or just started you just had to figure out how to build it and do a lot of forum searches. This was like almost 18 years ago.

@Leonardo_B
G'day and welcome to the crew .
Building PC's these days is a lot easier than it was years ago before the advent of the internet where your information you had to obtain from books in the public library.
This was the nightmare back then
1588854493832.png

And in 2019 notice the difference
1588854702070.png

Enjoy your journey in the world of computers and their software.

Members online