New to Thread - Have a Question

R

Rick Lyons

Good Day all, I have a question with regards to Linux User's groups? Can anyone suggest a Linux users' group in the NYC/NJ area that conveins on a fairly regular basis that I can also suscribe to or attend and become an active member? Since I'm New to Linux this would hopefully give me resources to information to learn faster and build my understanding in a more professional manner - plus I can bounce questions off to people whom are seniors in the industry yet are humble enough to mentor and share.

Thank you all!

Rick

hello birds, am new to Linux and i have trouble getting along.

@Jeraldson - Why don't you start a new thread and tell us how you and Linux are not communicating? "trouble getting along" is a very broad term.

What distro?
What is the issue?
What are you trying to do?
What were the errors ( or what happened) when trying to do the above (if any)?
What hardware are you using?

The more information you give, the better we can help you! ;)

New York Linux Users Group.

NYLUG.org is New York's Linux Users Group supporting all things Linux and Open Source in the greater New York area. Members are Linux enthusiasts who come to the meetings and installfests, subscribe to a mailing list, and/or participate in keysignings and other NYLUG events. Meetings are free and open to the public (RSVP usually required). Meetings will usually (but not always) take place the second Thursday of the month starting at 6:30pm. ...

Is it possible to participate as an active member from Cameroon ?.......

Members online