New Linux user from NYC

@ex4722 - Definitely a support question, mate.

Please paste the material into a new Thread in General Linux, and someone (perhaps even from here) will work with you.

By putting the Thread there, everyone gets a chance to learn, and a chance to help, rather than just the people passing through this sub-forum.

TIA

Wizard

G'day @ex4722
Welcome and you will find things are more than likely changed from when you last had a play with Linux. I see the lads have given you a lot of info for you to think over and act on. Enjoy the Linux experience:) As for me:
I personally at the moment use the Ubuntu based Linux Mint which does what I require with ease, though I may flip that over to the Debian based Linux Mint (LMDE ) which is still the same but based on the Debian core. I do like MX and Manjaro and still considering whether I will install them along side Mint as they have abilities in some areas that handle something better than Mint. At the moment I have not looked at an Arch based distro.
This is what I like about Linux you have a choice in the OS and the associated software that comes packaged with it and there is the added ability to customise it to the way you operate.

Members online

Latest posts