New Joiner

Hi All,
I am working as change manager I am new to Linux hope any one of the member in this forum help me to learn learn
Hi @Janardhan, and welcome! There is much you can learn on your own by just browsing through the forums and tutorials here. But feel free to open up a new thread in Getting Started or General Linux if you have any particular question or problem. Good luck, and enjoy the journey.

Cheers

Hi @Janardhan, and welcome! There is much you can learn on your own by just browsing through the forums and tutorials here. But feel free to open up a new thread in Getting Started or G
Hi @Janardhan, and welcome! There is much you can learn on your own by just browsing through the forums and tutorials here. But feel free to open up a new thread in Getting Started or General Linux if you have any particular question or problem. Good luck, and enjoy the journey.

Cheers

eneral Linux if you have any particular question or problem. Good luck, and enjoy the journey.

Cheers

Cheers
thank you very much for your encouragement

Members online