Welcome to Our Community

While Linux.org has been around for a while, we recently changed management and had to purge most of the content (including users). If you signed up before April 23rd please sign up again. Thanks!

New here!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by DJDUDE, May 1, 2012.

1. DJDUDE

DJDUDE Guest

Hi I am new here and am liking the site already, I hope I enjoy my stay here. :)

2. diegosuse

diegosuse Guest

Ask what you need. Thumbs up for linux

3. jschuhr

jschuhr Guest

Greetings - are you new to Linux or just to the forums?

4. DaReaper

DaReaper Guest

Hello DJDUDE, Welcome to LinuxForum.

It's very nice to know that you've liked the site, i'm a great fan of vBulletin too :p.

Hope you have a great time over here.

5. scotty

scotty Guest

Welcome to the forums DJDUDE.

Hopefully the more you stay, the more you will like it here :)

Everyone is very smart, and very nice, so not only will you have fun but your gonna learn a tonne about Linux!

6. Hi there and welcome aboard! It's great to see so many people joining Linux Forum - I am eager to see where this community will go. :) Whether you are new to the forums, new to the Linux operating system, or both - you are going to learn a lot and enjoy your stay, I am sure of it.

7. Melissa

Melissa Guest

Hi DjDude! Im new here too. To be honest I find this site very useful especially for a noob like myself. A lot of people here really know what they're talking about so If you're new to linux I think you'll like it here :)

8. JayGould

JayGould Guest

We all hope you enjoy your stay here, it's a fabulous forum with a great community :) have fun and see you around!