new here

• Thread starter Deleted member 162429
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
to err is human, to forgive is divine.
and now, here comes an error.

W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/additional-repositories.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:3
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/additional-repositories.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:3
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_CA) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/additional-repositories.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:3
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/additional-repositories.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:3
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/additional-repositories.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:3
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/additional-repositories.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:3
W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/additional-repositories.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:3
W: Target CNF (main/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/additional-repositories.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:3

It looks like you have duplicates in your sources file.

You can remove the duplicates by editing your sources file. Your errors tell you where the file is located. You will need elevated permissions (sudo/root) to edit those files.

thats okay. it only happened cause firefox needed an update.
i was just curious what it was about, and i thought cause im using linux, i should report it here.

is there a way to deactivate my account here. i dont need it anymore. im going back to windows.

@bincent - do you want your account closed, or not?

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Thank you, will do so in about 2 hours.

Good luck.

Done. Good luck to the former Member.

Thread closed

Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts