Need help finding a laptop for college under 500

captain-sensible

well first ,do you have any experience with Linux ? if not probably stick to Windows. Now on what they call specification if you were a gamer, you might want super graphics and maybe massive ram. But for college if its mainly doing documents and power point then 2gig ram and even a CPU 1.8 GHZ will do, because your not in a hurry. If you were a film student storing loads of videos you might need massive hard drive. Again if its just docs etc then 250gig should be mofre thasn enough. I do php web development i'm i am only on circa 60 gig . You can always buy external hard drive for extra storeage later.

katewhite7

Thank you so much for your
well first ,do you have any experience with Linux ? if not probably stick to Windows. Now on what they call specification if you were a gamer, you might want super graphics and maybe massive ram. But for college if its mainly doing documents and power point then 2gig ram and even a CPU 1.8 GHZ will do, because your not in a hurry. If you were a film student storing loads of videos you might need massive hard drive. Again if its just docs etc then 250gig should be mofre thasn enough. I do php web development i'm i am only on circa 60 gig . You can always buy external hard drive for extra storeage later.
Thank you so much for your suggestions and feedback really appreciate it.

Members online

Latest posts