Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
Flipping through today's logs and came across this gem:

Selection_171.png

I hope you are already vaccinated ! :rolleyes:

LOL I have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure my site doesn't get infected. Everything is automatically updated, logs are sent to me, 2FA is needed to login to admin accounts, etc...

LOL, you ARE wearing a face mask while working on your pc, though ? :D

No, but I still wear one when I go out - even though I'm fully vaccinated.

But, 'reasonable' precautions would be things like keeping anti-malware scanning tools updated and automatically checking, keeping multiple backups, keeping everything up to date, closing unnecessary ports and services, etc...

Amusingly, I posted my pic with me in a mask yesterday, or maybe Wednesday. One of those days. It's in the COVID thread.

Nah, WP isn't that bad these days - so long as you're attentive/smart about it. Heck, they *finally* added the ability to automatically update without needing a plugin to enable that.

Of course it doesn't automatically update as the default... No, you gotta enable it. And you gotta enable it for every individually (though you can do it in bulk)... Why is it not automatic? Well, 'cause it's WordPress...

But, they're so much better than they used to be.

Nah, WP isn't that bad these days

Did you perhaps have a glass of Vino when you wrote that ? I can admit to having a glass of Chianti before posting this . Somebody start thread on web security then i will wade in whats wrong with W.P

W.P should be watertight , where in fact it could pass for Swiss Cheese

Last edited:
Did someone say vino?

Livin' la Vino Loca!

Members online

Latest posts