My sites are down. linux server keep crashing.

Freddy24

Reaction score
Credits
Hey there,
I am new to this forum and I expect full support from you guys.
I am using Debian 6.0 squeeze. A dialogue pops on the side of my screen every hour or so with the following message:
Kernel failure. A report has been sent to the developers to help them fix the error. (Not the exact text but that's what it says)
It happened once a while before, but recently it is out of control then reboots completely causing me to lose all of my designing and uploading work.
I have used a USB maker to install the system.
Kindly help me ASAP! I am close to flip both of my latest sites on Flippa. The problem can affect the deal.
The affected sites are:
  1. paintballmaskarena
  2. crassulacare

I expect full support from you guys.

That's rather demanding. If you expect full support, you can hire a Debian consultant.

How about you help us help you?

What have you tried to fix this at this point? What troubleshooting steps have you taken? What errors are in your error logs? What is "my side of the screen"?

Follow the link I shared. There are plenty - with contact information.

Alternatively, try explaining what is wrong - not just the symptoms. Check error logs, try updating to a new version, back up the server data folders (which will vary depending on what you installed) and install a new Debian and restore your backed up config files, etc...

One, we're all volunteers here and two, we need to know what sort of problems you're having and not just the symptoms. We're willing to help, but we can't do it with the info you gave.

Thanks for the help man. I will try each and everything and will reach out to you via reply to this thread if the problem is solved.

Hey there,
I am new to this forum and I expect full support from you guys.
I am using Debian 6.0 squeeze. A dialogue pops on the side of my screen every hour or so with the following message:
Kernel failure. A report has been sent to the developers to help them fix the error. (Not the exact text but that's what it says)
It happened once a while before, but recently it is out of control then reboots completely causing me to lose all of my designing and uploading work.
I have used a USB maker to install the system.
Kindly help me ASAP! I am close to flip both of my latest sites on Flippa. The problem can affect the deal.
The affected sites are:
  1. paintballreal
Have you found the fix of the problem?

Just went to both of those sites they are up for now - the first thing is to upgrade your Debian 6 to Debian 11 - Debian 6 stopped receiving updates back in 2019 - so no wonder it is getting glitchy - you really need to upgrade

ER.. HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS THREAD IS TWO AND A HALF years old

Debian 6.0 is an old version and does not support todays high functionality sites. That why your kernel keep crashing. Update your OS with new that efficiently supports your websites. I face this issue a month ago and my blog site also get effected but I solved this issue earlier by updating my computer OS.

Members online