Mounimeb0192

Reaction score
Credits
Hello, i have kali linux latest version, i connect always my phone with pc to share network, today i have connected my phone to pc but it charge only, kali show my phone 2 seconds and not show the phone after this, i have tryed another phone, the same thing, i want fix the problem, but i don't have wireless card, and the router is far, any solution ?

"Down swipe" on the Android phone and change USB function from 'charging only' to "file sharing mtpi' I think.
for Iphone and Kail Linux http://joe.blog.freemansoft.com/2019/08/tether-kali-linux-to-iphone-over-usb.html

Hope this URL links helps you with Kali Linux and your phone. Maybe you provide a few more details.
lsusb identify which usb device is your cell phone on Kali Linux
dmesg | tail -15 see what your last few kernel messages are to give you a hint of what is working.
ifconfig
iw dev show

web search "kali linux usb tethering" My previous post with URL links is blocked waiting moderation

Hope this URL links helps you with Kali Linux and your phone. Maybe you provide a few more details with these Linux command line from a terminal.
lsusb identify which usb device is your cell phone on Kali Linux
dmesg | tail -15 see what your last few kernel messages are to give you a hint of what is working.
ifconfig
iw dev show

Members online