Movie Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 101831
  • Start date
For St. Patrick's Day, we watch The Quiet Man with John Wayne, Maureen O'Hara, and a terrific supporting cast, which includes the Irish countryside itself.

I've watched ''The Exorcist: Believer'' and ''No One Will Save You'' and I found them both mediocre, 5/10 maybe. There wasn't any good movies this year, not even watchable. Last chance for 2023 is Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, if that sucks then we had yet another bad year for cinema

I've watched ''The Exorcist: Believer'' and ''No One Will Save You'' and I found them both mediocre, 5/10 maybe.
I quite enjoyed both, I thought "The Exorcist: Believer" was quite well done for a remake" and "No one Will save You" was the best Alien movie I've seen in a while. I also enjoy the following Argentinian movie.

Not a fan of 'scare' movies.......but, Kandahar looks good. It stars Gerald Butler ....and he is always good value.

one of the many comments about it "this movie was so good and spot on. only thing that wasn’t true really was the blowing up of irans program. but shows how much influences afghanistan has working inside of it"

Amen.

I will find that and watch it.

Latest posts