Mint won’t Boot.

Noofthab

Credits
I have a Mac Book Pro 2009 and I completely formatted the HD for Linux. I never got it to work that well and now at boot all I get is: Failed to set MoklistRT: Invalid Parameter
There is a few more lines about moklist then
Continuing boot since secure mode is disabled.
I would like to know how to get this started again or am I just wasting my time. Then I would like to reformat the HD back to one that I can reload Apple iOS on to.

Noofthab

Credits
Thanks for your reply. I have looked at the link that you sent to me and I have no idea how to start or what to do. This is a complete foreign language to me . A couple of months ago I did look up what a grub is and some of the other “conjoined alphabets” to learn what they mean, but since I don’t use them most days their meanings just pass through my brain.

The mac locks up at boot so even if I understood how to write the new code, I don’t think I am able to. I have a iPad Pro available and an external HD that I can download to. Linux, I quess, isn’t for me. I would like to be able to get it running, clean out the HD and donate the Mac to some kid that could use it.

$100 Digital Ocean Credit
Get a free VM to test out Linux!

Members online