Mint 21 MATE Keeps Crashing

D

Deleted member 111282

I've recently noticed when I'm browsing the web, my screen suddenly goes blank and MATE restarts. I tried looking up how to troubleshoot this, but I got vague results. I decided to check the documentation and found a way to send a crash report, and typing in the problem and clicking "pastebin", I got this
Code:
/tmp/mintreport/crash/StackTrace
. I don't where to go from there because I've never did this before, and looking up how to do so was too technical for me to understand. I don't know if my hardware plays a part in this, but I'm using a Lenovo X200 laptop/tablet convertible.

Hmm...

If it has Hardware Acceleration as an option, try disabling it and restarting the browser. I'm not sure if they have that in that browser, but it's worth checking and trying. If that doesn't do it, you can just enable it again and know that you've eliminated that avenue.

Hmm...

If it has Hardware Acceleration as an option, try disabling it and restarting the browser. I'm not sure if they have that in that browser, but it's worth checking and trying. If that doesn't do it, you can just enable it again and know that you've eliminated that avenue.

I just turned it off. Hopefully I won't have any issues now.

LibreWolf 103.0
You're running an older version install a newer version see if that makes any difference.
I'm running LibreWolf 107.0.1-1 and have no problems it works good.

Members online