Make the posts "full-screen?"

M

Murp

I'm not sure what forum software is being run here at the linux.org forums, so I don't know if this is possible or whatever, but is there any way I can get forum posts to display across the entire screen, the way they do on most forums? It's kind of annoying having the posts squished on the left half of the screen.

Need your hardware specs, besides video, and what your intended use is (preferably all in one post, please).

I'd forget Zorin and go with a LinuxMint, if possible (don't know your hardware-- does it have cdrom drive, how much RAM, which CPU, wireless card-- so cannot make an educated recommendation even as to distro, at this point). Others may be more suitable to your hardware.
BTW, answer and you've got four!

Need your hardware specs, besides video, and what your intended use is (preferably all in one post, please).

I'd forget Zorin and go with a LinuxMint, if possible (don't know your hardware-- does it have cdrom drive, how much RAM, which CPU, wireless card-- so cannot make an educated recommendation even as to distro, at this point). Others may be more suitable to your hardware.
BTW, answer and you've got four!
@Murp may be referring to the display of ads on the right side, plus the avatar also decreases the posting viewing area, especially on a low resolution monitor.

The forums are running XenForo forum software.

I am sorry but there is nothing that can be done. Just how XenForo works. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Yeah, I was referring to the side pane thing at the right with the stuf like Forum Statistics, Recent Posts, etc.

Oh well. Why do you use XenForo, if it's not too impudent to ask? It's kinda hard to navigate (I can't even find a User CP link; I have to go into Alerts and find the link from there), and doesn't look very pleasing to the eyes. Besides the fact that posts are only shown on 50% of the screen.

Which Browser do you use. With Chromium I can Ctrl+ (a few times) until I can only see the posts...

The gubbins at the right will appear at the bottom and not the right...

Which Browser do you use. With Chromium I can Ctrl+ (a few times) until I can only see the posts...

The gubbins at the right will appear at the bottom and not the right...

Hey, woo hoo! That worked. Thanks ^_^

Members online