*Lutris *

Sparro0w

Reaction score
Credits
Good morning everyone ( Brazil, Poços de Caldas - GMT -3 09:30)

I have a question about installing games through Lutris.
Recently I downloaded the mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Game series called S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Anomaly Mod. It doesn't have any kind of .exe installer, and comes as an 8gb file in 7zip format.

My doubt is:

Do I just need to extract it into a folder, and proceed with the configuration inside Lutris choosing the path to the prefix wine and the path to the executable?
I would also like to know how I can use Proton inside Lutris?. As far as I know This mod only runs with the Proton compatibility layer.

I've already done some tests trying to run the game with the more stable Wine runners 6.01 and I was not successful. The game crashes on startup and wine reports that it was not possible to run ANDX11.exe due to the lack of dlls.

Thanks in advance to everyone who helps me.

I don't use Lutris so wouldn't know what to tell you. Why don't use use Steam Play as it seems the game is in the Steam store?

I don't use Lutris so wouldn't know what to tell you. Why don't use use Steam Play as it seems the game is in the Steam store?

S.t.a.l.k.e.r. - anomaly is not in the steam store, so Lutris is needed. Because my settings for S.t.a.l.k.e.r. - anomaly on Lutris have not been successful so far. And there are even some threads on the internet about installing it on Linux, but none were successful.

S.t.a.l.k.e.r. - anomaly is not in the steam store, so Lutris is needed. Because my settings for S.t.a.l.k.e.r. - anomaly on Lutris have not been successful so far. And there are even some threads on the internet about installing it on Linux, but none were successful.
The game S.T.A.L.K.E.R is, so if you are using a mod for the game you can just use Steam I would think, since a mod is usually just a custom add-on for a game or is the mod it's own game which is not in the Steam store?

The game S.T.A.L.K.E.R is, so if you are using a mod for the game you can just use Steam I would think, since a mod is usually just a custom add-on for a game or is the mod it's own game which is not in the Steam store?

Anomaly mod does not depend on the game itself, it is a standlone mod. It does not need Call of Pripyat to run, and it is not possible to merge the Anomaly mod files into the CoP, as Anomaly already comes with the base game files with a hundred modifications, making it impossible to extract the mod on top of the Stalker Call of Pripyat.

Members online

Latest posts