Lucky to be here! Hi there:)

brickwizard

Reaction score
Credits
Welcome to the forums, being an organic collection of distributions , there is always something new in Linux
Kick off your shoes pour a glass of your favorite tipple, and enjoy the ride

Bwiz

OP
korolieva

korolieva

Reaction score
Credits
Thanks
Welcome to the forums, being an organic collection of distributions , there is always something new in Linux
Kick off your shoes pour a glass of your favorite tipple, and enjoy the ride

Bwiz

Thanks!
I will do my best;) I think I'm going for champaign...

wizardfromoz

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
G'day @korolieva and welcome to linux.org, from DownUnder :)

The beer's good and cold in Australia.

Enjoy your Linux.

Cheers and stay safe.

Chris Turner
wizard

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I'm on a Merlot kick lately. It's only Thursday, but I think I'm gonna grab a bottle or two and set 'em up to breathe.

There aren't a whole lot of Kali users here. It should be noted that Kali should be reserved to experienced Linux users. It's definitely not a distro for people just starting out. It will not turn anyone into a l337 h3x0r or anything. The same tools can be used on any distro.

f33dm3bits

Gold Member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
Welcome to the community @korolieva! Just a suggestion, leave Kali on the shelf until you can find your way around GNU/Linux, have an understanding of how GNU/Linux works and are able to solve 90% of your own problems.

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
Time Line of wine drinkers: Merlot->Pino Noir->pinotage->Cabernet Sauvignon->Syra->Malbec

I bounce around. A lot of my wine is a local blueberry wine, but I'm running low.

brickwizard

Reaction score
Credits
vintners, in the Napa Valley area, which primarily produces Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio wines, have developed a new hybrid grape that acts as an anti-diuretic. It will reduce the number of trips older people have to make to the bathroom during the night.

its called Pino more

captain-sensible

Reaction score
Credits
the funny thing is with beer ; my undestanding is that the ectract of Hops , which is bitter is actually irritant to the bladder. Cetainly it might increase visits to the urinal. With wine its never been a problem.

its called Pino more
tose guys need a marketing manager - they should have called it "Pinot Vita Bona , minus cultus"

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I don't drink much beer anymore. I used to be into all the micro-brews and all that, but I've been doing the wine thing for a couple of years. That and rum, but I usually disconnect from the 'net if I'm sipping rum.

wizardfromoz

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
Well, @korolieva , I don't expect you anticipated a discussion on alcoholic beverages when you posted here :)

We're a friendly crowd - hopefully any advice we give you/you ask for will be straight down the line and not influenced by our drinking tastes.

Cheers

darry1966

Reaction score
Credits
Welcome aboard mate - great company here - its like going to the pub except you don't breathalysed afterwards. The Beer is good though.

Maybe go with Ubuntu first get to understand the inner workings of Linux first - it is like driving - drive a manual first before you use the automatic. Yeah I talk a load of rubbish but what I am saying is take your time before trying something as advanced as Kali.

OP
korolieva

korolieva

Reaction score
Credits
Thank you guys for your nice welcoming! Talking about wine is always a pleasant thing;)
I actually have my laptop running on Ubuntu and just installed Kali on my virtual box to start learning it...

Nik-Ken-Bah

Reaction score
Credits
$100 Digital Ocean Credit
Get a free VM to test out Linux!

Members online