Linux with no software

YeahRight

Credits
Has someone got you to enable your firewall yet??? It is turned OFF by default. You can turn it ON with a GUI, but the easy way is CTRL-ALT-T to open an terminal, then give: sudo ufw enable. And done.
And the password, done now... I bet it's been asked many times over about having to enter the password for everything and whether it could be set on auto mode no password needed lol

atanere

Credits
And the password, done now... I bet it's been asked many times over about having to enter the password for everything and whether it could be set on auto mode no password needed lol
D'oh... I forgot that. Sorry. If you didn't need a password, you would be more like Windows, and subject to even more malware, viruses, etc. By the time you learn how to run your Linux without needing a password, you will realize what a bad idea it is and will keep it. :D

atanere

Credits
I've never had any problem with Linux... partly why I'm here. Back in the 90's, at university, they were widespread. It was bad. I have a cousin who got ransomware a few years ago on Windows... that was bad too, but he did get lucky that most important stuff had current backups.

Being online is risky. I don't expect it to get better either.... only worse. :(

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Credits

alkion

Credits
Sparky good based on Debian only install from KDE. SparkyLinux 5.6.2 "Nibiru"[1]
;):)

What is the package manager? In debian it's called apt
Install commands remove Packages or Programs.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts