Linux tutorial For beginner

D

Deepak Mishra

Just tried to explain through some video for the beginners in Linux on youtube

Just tried to explain through some video for the beginners in Linux on youtube
Are you looking for a Youtube tutorial on Linux? A book or an online tutorial might be a better choice for learning Linux.

I think the OP meant that he has posted a Linux tutorial video on youtube.
But he wouldn't be able to post the link because his post count isn't high enough to post links yet!

After a quick search on youtube, I found this:
I haven't actually watched the vid yet, but I think this is the OPs video!

Thanks Jas for understanding me
Actually most of my friends were asking me to post the video related to Linux.

So i tried to do so. At last i got this forum where the Linux Geeks are Always ready to help. Through this forum i will able to know what all mistake i have done in the video and what all things i can do so that it will be helpful to the world Computer Geeks and for me as well

Thank Friends

No problem, glad to have helped! I will take a look at your vid at some point.

So i tried to do so. At last i got this forum where the Linux Geeks are Always ready to help. Through this forum i will able to know what all mistake i have done in the video and what all things i can do so that it will be helpful to the world Computer Geeks and for me as well

Thank Friends
I'll watch it too!..... ^^ I'll be honest, I was having a hard time figuring out what you meant....... :D Also, welcome and stuff!!..... ^^

Thank Friends

Wait a minute, what the heck am I THINKING.....??? D: I've got terrible Ear Wax buildup, and now, it's rendered me halfway DEAF..... :'( Well, from what I've seen SO far, your Video at least LOOKS good..... :)

I have no idea how Linux works or how to use it. Have yet to install the download. We'll see. It came recommended and I understand you can keep your Windows system and run both on same computer. So the computer where I want to use it, not the one I'm using now, has yet to have it installed. 'Hope it doesn't cause a problem with my Windows 10 .

I would suggest that you start your own thread to ask questions, usually one or two related questions per thread.

Before doing so, I strongly urge you to click (and read carefully) the first link in my signature about asking good questions. It'll help us to help you if you ask the right questions - and, well, truthfully it's not easy to write good questions, especially if you're new.

Members online