Linux Training

R

Rory Glenn Pascua

I use Linux at work and I've been taking one Linux class per semester (since Winter 2010) to learn the system as fast as I can.

I'm looking for an online training to learn more about Bash scripting. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find a good site? Thanks in advance.

I use Linux at work and I've been taking one Linux class per semester (since Winter 2010) to learn the system as fast as I can.

I'm looking for an online training to learn more about Bash scripting. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find a good site? Thanks in advance.

This document (and all of TLDP really) helped me with not only Bash, but pretty much everything that involves Linux: http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Bash-Prog-Intro-HOWTO.html

There's also an online training for Linux and just about anything else. Can't recall the site right now, but just Google : Linux video training. That's how I found it. The site has a blue theme and a v in its name. Hope that helps.

I'd suggest getting into video tutorials from CBT nuggets bash scripting edition. Its a lot comfortable to just watch.

I'd suggest getting into video tutorials from CBT nuggets bash scripting edition. Its a lot comfortable to just watch.

Cebu computer repair? Cebu as in Cebu Philippines?

Staff online

Members online