Purchase Linux CDs / DVDs / Flash Drives at OSDisc.com

Welcome to Our Community

While Linux.org has been around for a while, we recently changed management and had to purge most of the content (including users). If you signed up before April 23rd please sign up again. Thanks!

Linux Training

Discussion in 'General Linux' started by Rory Glenn Pascua, Jan 17, 2012.

1. I use Linux at work and I've been taking one Linux class per semester (since Winter 2010) to learn the system as fast as I can.

I'm looking for an online training to learn more about Bash scripting. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find a good site? Thanks in advance.

2. ehansen

ehansen Guest

This document (and all of TLDP really) helped me with not only Bash, but pretty much everything that involves Linux: http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Bash-Prog-Intro-HOWTO.html

3. ehansen

ehansen Guest

You're welcome Rory. Glad to help! :)

4. wolf1978

wolf1978 Guest

There's also an online training for Linux and just about anything else. Can't recall the site right now, but just Google : Linux video training. That's how I found it. The site has a blue theme and a v in its name. Hope that helps.

5. Thanks Wolf, I'll check it out

6. enhu

enhu Guest

I'd suggest getting into video tutorials from CBT nuggets bash scripting edition. Its a lot comfortable to just watch.

7. Cebu computer repair? Cebu as in Cebu Philippines?