Linux PS2 emulator?

C

carbon333

Is there any Linux PS2 emulator that can run Tekken 4 or 5?

You could also download Yellowdog Linux for PS3(elder version where other OS were possible to be installed) and run the Emulator there, I think I would try and use the GCube emu on it, since it is demanding a sick ass computer to just get near playable.

The best PS2 emulator for both Windows and Linux is PCSX2, which still requires a BIOS image and configuration for your graphics card.

Anyone find it funny that while console-ported games are easy to play on ultra even on an nVidia 9600 GT, the ability to emulate console power (i.e.: playing ROMs easily) is still hard to pull off? I know it takes a lot of work and such, but still.

Hi guys. i'm totally new to this. Ok, I found the PCSX2 and it only has a 32 bit version. They say you can install the dependencies, but it was looking like for specific distros? I run an Ubuntu based OS of Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 bit fully updated with the Kde backports. I do not have the Ubuntu software center (as it was removed with the Kde backports), but do have the Lubuntu. Will this still work? I have a 3.00GHz dual core Pentium with 3GB DDR2 RAM and a Geforce 210 silent graphics card with 1GB.

Members online

Latest posts