Linux Os In Desktop

akshay10landge

Reaction score
Credits
How To Download Linux Os In Windows Laptos? And which is the best Linux Os Please tell me?

Go to Distrowatch and look for a distro and download it from the page that shows the mirror or download.

-:::-Finding the best Linux os depends on your computers specifications.-:::-

What exact make and model computer do you have.

How To Download Linux Os In Windows Laptos? And which is the best Linux Os Please tell me?
Do you mean how to run Linux within Windows? Perhaps something like this;

Or do you mean how to download the Linux operating system installation file?
That you would do the same as downloading any other file. It's just rather large.
Just right click on the file you want and select "Save as".

As far as the best Linux OS, that depends partly on your personal preference. :) As @Alexzee mentioned, you do need to take your hardware into consideration, but outside of that we can't tell you what you will like the best.

What do you wish to do with your computer? General computing with an office suite, look at photos or do want to create videos or work with photographs and manipulate them.
When you know what you wish to do then you will know what to look for in a Linux distro.
Then you are able then to ask more concise questions about the distros that are under your consideration. We all run different distros whether based on Debian, Slackware or Arch or some other variation so people here have an idea of what their distro handles well or not so well.
As @Alexzee pointed out you also have to know your computers specifications as this also helps determine what distro is better suited to your set-up.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts