Linux Framebuffer, 16-bit support for dotnet devs

sashakrsmanovic

Reaction score
Credits

Just to be clear, this looks a lot like spam. Heck, it probably meets the definition of spam.

I approved this post, letting it through the system. I did so because I checked the links and the user disclosed their affiliation.

We usually want people to be active members of the community before promoting their projects, but that's not something we're always sticklers about.

Hmm... For gits and shiggles, you'd probably get more notice if you ported Notepad. Hmm... Or Notepad++, now that I think about it. Though I guess you can kinda install it with a Snap now.

We usually want people to be active members of the community before promoting their projects, but that's not something we're always sticklers about.

Hmm... For gits and shiggles, you'd probably get more notice if you ported Notepad. Hmm... Or Notepad++, now that I think about it. Though I guess you can kinda install it with a Snap now.
I don't think either of those was open sourced ,right? In theory we can quickly and easily port any project that is 1-open source and 2- written in C#.

I don't think either of those was open sourced ,right? In theory we can quickly and easily port any project that is 1-open source and 2- written in C#.

LOL I don't think they are - but was Windows Calculator? I didn't think it was, so I figured when you said 'port' you were really just recreating.

Oh, wow. That is neat.

See? I learned something today.

I'm waiting for my doctor to come see me. Yay.

Members online