Linus Torvalds on Linux Format

Oh boy,
that was a great share!!!
Just read it all ata time... Loved it!!!
Cheers 2U;)

Even though he's downplaying the Windows 8 secure boot worries, it brings up a frightful situation since these signatures could and most likely would be programmed into the BIOS meaning it's either Microsoft/Apple or nothing.

Even though he's downplaying the Windows 8 secure boot worries, it brings up a frightful situation since these signatures could and most likely would be programmed into the BIOS meaning it's either Microsoft/Apple or nothing.
true but.... I believe his point is: "You can't ignore Linux and if you try You'll lose". He’s pretty sure of that when he says Microsoft could convince some manufacturers to play along with it....meaning “They will never get the community to do It!”
besides, I can't see what’s the win for Microsoft. I mean, everybody knows that a windows system is easily running >90% non proprietary/cracked software.

Also,
agree with him about UI's..
totally "feel" why he runs Fedora..
had heard some jokes but was unaware of his role in GIT..

GRUB3/flashrom anybody?

Members online