Limited Wifi connectivity (closed)

SeanK

Reaction score
Credits
Logged into Endeavour and suddenly find my Wifi has limited connectivity with a small yellow exclamation mark next to the wifi icon. I'd post output but of course I can't connect to the internet so, well....(I'm working from my LMDE laptop for the time being).

Has anyone else had this problem and has a solution? Any help, as always appreciated.

Sean I am committed currently to a program running in my Linux Lite for maybe another 45 minutes.

I can stop online until about 7 PM my time, 9 PM yours, then I'm off for the evening.

In the meantime, you could look at

https://forum.endeavouros.com/t/wifi-not-working/25231/2

and see if that helps.

Cheers

Wiz

(I'm working from my LMDE laptop for the time being).

Good man, always handy to have a reserve for Justin (Just In Case)

Sean I am committed currently to a program running in my Linux Lite for maybe another 45 minutes.

I can stop online until about 7 PM my time, 9 PM yours, then I'm off for the evening.

In the meantime, you could look at

https://forum.endeavouros.com/t/wifi-not-working/25231/2

and see if that helps.

Cheers

Wiz
Hey wiz,

Thanks for that. I'll close this off. Have decided to move to MX Linux. I think my three year experiment with Arch has come to an end. I'm really busy at the moment too, so I don't have time to troubleshoot things on an on going basis.

Linux Lite, that's an NZ distribution. I had it on a netbook for a while. Worked really well.

I'm a pretty focused Lubuntu user. I use Lubuntu so much that I'm actually on the team that makes Lubuntu.

Everything I own is Lubuntu, except one laptop - and that one gets regular use - and that one has LMDE. It's a great OS. I've had zero problems with it.

I'm a pretty focused Lubuntu user. I use Lubuntu so much that I'm actually on the team that makes Lubuntu.

Everything I own is Lubuntu, except one laptop - and that one gets regular use - and that one has LMDE. It's a great OS. I've had zero problems with it.

Indeed, you lead a Lubuntu life. I've never tried it but yes LMDE is fantastic. I like Arch too but lately I feel a bit like an ER doctor constantly

stabilising a patient. 99% of problems I solve myself so it might not be obvious why I've thrown in the towel. Time for a little ease and stability.

Members online