Learn Linux In One Week eBook

sp331yi

Reaction score
Credits
TechRadar and this time, TecMint, are coming up with good stuff, lately.
Latest is the eBook, Learn Linux In One Week.
NOT free, however.

Last edited:

Hmm might be worth $20.00 to learn Linux in one week.

I've been using Linux for several years and still learning Linux.

what till you get to my age the memory leakage hole is bigger than the input stream ; i'm guessing by about next year i will know nothing about Linux !

Unlikely. This is like those books with some fancy titles like "learn chinese in 1 week" nope, very unlikely. It might have some nice info and everything but unless "learn Linux in 1 week" means "learn how to install any distro in 1 week (and by any they mean something like Mint, Linux Lite or MX-Linux which are easy to install)" this is at the very least a false premise and promise. I'm not saying "don't buy it, it's useless" but rather "buy it if you will, but keep in mind on week is not enough, you'll need one life to learn Linux" lol
And to be honest, there are hundreds of free-access resources out there to learn Linux!

There are lots of free resources available. There are lots of quality resources available. These two statements are not necessarily the same thing. A book or two won't hurt, to get you started on your adventure, and forums are also good. it takes more than one way to look at a problem to find some solutions.

Mostly, dive in and enjoy.

Staff online

Members online