kali linux

hammodi

Reaction score
Credits
hi im new here
and i wanna ask about kali linux some questions
1- everytime i enter the website it says site cant be reached
2- i installed kali linux from different server 2021 version on my Asus lap and i connected the system to wifi but nothing is reaching wifi nor terminal nor firefox connecting to any server not just kali.org
what should i do excactly ?

Give up, stop watching Matrix and YouTube videos, you do not have enough experience to install let alone run Kali,
Kali installation is so designed that to be successful in just installing, you need to be an experienced Linux user and fully competent at the terminal to enable you [without assistance] to find, download and install all the drivers you need to be successful, it is designed by professionals for professionals, on their own forums they won't even answer questions from newbies.
Start with any standard distribution, learn how Linux works, all the terminal commands, then in a couple of years you will be ready to either change to Kali [or install the pen-testing tools to the distribution you are using]
Sorry, it's a blunt answer, but that's the way it is.
read the first post's in the Kali thread.

Hello @hammodi,
Welcome to the Linux.org forum, Good to have you here.
Take Brickwizzard's advice and install another linux distro and learn a bit about Linux and the linux command line before trying to work with Kali. Here is a good place to start.

stop watching Matrix

if he could plug himself in and they run a program , like they did with nemo for Kung Fu ; except it was from Tovalds brain
then he would be able to say "I know Linux" ha ha

Moved to the proper (Kali) sub-forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts