Kalendar: Simple calendar application for Linux

D

devim

Hello,

I'd like to share with you a project where I'm working on, it's called Kalendar.

Preview:
screencast.gif

GitHub page: echo-devim/kalendar (I haven't enough reputation to put the entire link)

It was inspired by gnome-calendar, but I developed it from scratch trying to avoid annoying dependencies and with the effort to keep it as much simple as possible. If you want to collaborate submitting patches or improvements, you're welcome ;)

More information are available on the project page.

Very nice for simple appointments, and a nice demo too. I hope you will enhance it for recurring events, like birthdays and anniversaries every year, and also monthly events like paying bills, etc.

Cheers!

Very nice for simple appointments, and a nice demo too. I hope you will enhance it for recurring events, like birthdays and anniversaries every year, and also monthly events like paying bills, etc.

Cheers!

Thanks, I didn't think to that before, I'll add this feature as TODO. Soon or later I'll do it ;)

Very nice, is it a simple job to link a map to the appointment? Keep us posted

I added the support to recurrent events

Very nice, is it a simple job to link a map to the appointment? Keep us posted
Unfortunately, the application doesn't provide any kind of map service integration. You should put the google maps link in the description field (it'll be considered as normal text).

Team, How to i add a post?

Need Help to configure Intel Rapid Storage Technology on Dell Latitude E7440 Notebook. #Linux #Security
I use a Dell Latitude E7440 Notebook. Experiencing slow boot performance, doesn't appear to be a hardware fault but the load of installed applications. I am planning to configure Intel Rapid Storage Technology. Is it imperative to install a SSD or can Intel Rapid Storage Technology be configured on a regular SATA Hard Drive. Please advise if below procedure would work to configure Intel Rapid Storage Technology, is there scope to configure Intel Rapid Storage Technology on Linux based Operating system. #Linux #Security #Fire
I'm sorry if I'm posting too many questions, I would like to understand what exactly is the function of the following command "Set id=84 override". Is it to mark a hard drive partition ready for hibernate, if yes, how exactly does it work?

Download Rapid Start Technology Application
SATA operation to RAID ON
Create unallocated partition, size 8GB
Create partition primary using Diskpart, list partition > Set id=84 override and press Enter
Enable Intel Rapid Start in the BIOS Setup Utility
Install the Rapid Start Technology software

Members online

Latest posts