Just Arrived...

G

GypsyLinux

Hi, I'm from Spain and I'm going into programming and, although I'm not new in Linux, I'm eager to adquire some solid foundations in programming and get used to Linux, so I can make my main SO.

Hello to everyone!

Welcome here. Take your time learning and enjoy at your own pace - Linux is a great OS to use.

We are well thanks Paul.:)
My Slackware drive bit the dust last night, just before I went to bed! :( So now I have a lot of work ahead, getting a fresh install on the new drive, and getting it set back up, if I can remember everything I did the last time. Oh, well, Something to do in my spare time, eh?:D:D

Hi Paul,

Hope the re-install works out in my case with anything like that I have to sometimes right things down as my memory isn't what it was - getting older I Guess anyway see ya for now:)

Hi Paul,

Hope the re-install works out in my case with anything like that I have to sometimes right things down as my memory isn't what it was - getting older I Guess anyway see ya for now:)
I'm with ya mate! I have been collecting all my scribbled noteso_O, and trying to make sense of them so that I can type them into a document to use in the future:D. I haven't had much time to work on it, but that's half the fun of the journey, isn't it?:):)
ciao for now,
Paul

Members online