Je n'arrive pas à installer Ubuntu 20

Lybedia

Reaction score
Credits
Bonjour,

J'essaye d'installer Ubuntu 20,
Je lance l'installation je redémarre le pc je retire la clé USB lorsqu'il le demande.
J'appuie et j'obtiens un périphérique bootable.
Lorsque je recommence l'installation je vois que Ubuntu est bien installé dans disque dur.
je ne comprends pas pourquoi.

Welcome to the forums
We are an international board so we ask that all post be in English [if you think your English is not very good , fine give it a try or use one of the translator programs [ DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator is recommended]

there are many possible reasons, hardware compatibility, corrupt download, bad burn of the ISO to the usb to name a few
Ubuntu is normally one of the easy builds to install
so more information please

Bwiz

Here is translation from Google Translate

I'm trying to install Ubuntu 20, I launch the installation I restart the pc I remove the USB key when it asks for it. I press and get a bootable device. When I start the installation again I see that Ubuntu is well installed in the hard drive. I do not understand why.

Why do people never check to see what the forum's used language is before posting? It's the job of the person to post their topic in the language that is used by the forum, it's not like we are professional translators who do tech support?

Last edited:
Ubuntu 20 is Ubuntu Core, a distro for embedded devices.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts