Is it possible to install any Linux operating system on an XBox Series X/S?

shadowryflix

Reaction score
Credits
Greetings!
My name is Raffaele, I am a fan of anime, manga, music and a bit of technology too.
I'll try to briefly explain why I'm contacting you:
My adventure with Linux has now started since 2022 (if I'm not mistaken), after upgrading my PC (Lenovo IdeaPad 3) to Windows 11, I immediately decided to change the operating system and install a Linux operating system (first I tried Zorin OS, then Linux Mint, since they are considered the simplest, and, in my opinion, with the most similar interface to Windows), I'm still using it and I'm having a great time.
Browsing online, I discovered that in the past a way was found to install Linux on older XBox models and this is precisely the reason why I thought of contacting you:
Since in the past a way was found to install Linux on older XBoxes (XBox 360 etc…), Do you know if there is a way to install Linux on newer XBoxes like XBox One, XBox Series X/S? If yes, how feasible is it?

I'd like to install Linux on my XBox Series S (which I've had since 2021), just like that, to install a PC operating system on a gaming console.
Also because I read online that a Linux system has been developed for PS4, but currently there is nothing public to install Linux on new generation XBoxes such as XBox One and XBox Series X / S, so I thought I'd turn to you.

Staff online