Intro

D

David H

My name is Dave. I am retired due to disability. Formerly I was a PC repair tech with certification from the University of Michigan. I've been using different flavors of ubuntu, kubuntu and linux for many years. My goal has been to enlighten hard core windows users to an alternative that is freely given and has great merit and value.
I enjoy playing the piano and have a somewhat wide taste in music. I also enjoy photography as a hobby. This was shown to me through a dear friend who has now passed on to the next life.
My motto is this: We are only here for a relatively short time. So bust out of the box and think freely

Welcome, David. Don't be surprised if you have to pry Windows from Some (Like my wifeo_O) of their hands. You may need to drag them, kicking and screaming, from the dark side of the force:D:p and into the light..

I am harish, thanks all for me to stay here, will be keep posting and helping others in terms of sharing my help (knowledge)

Nice goal, it's getting harder than ever to enlighten windows-only users, those stubborn beings...

Members online

Latest posts