Internetbanking in WM

Xfiles

Reaction score
Credits
If internetbank dont work in linux can it work from a window10 virtual machine inside linux???

I have heard of several people who do their banking from a VB, but I think it depends very much on the software used by your bank

Welcome to Linux.org @Xfiles.

Most any software that runs on Windows 10 should run on Windows 10 installed within a virtual machine.

Your computer needs to have enough system memory to allocate to Windows 10 OS running inside of the virtual machine and whatever software you plan to install.

It depends.
My system with 6 GB RAM run into problems with 4 GB for Virtualbox with my tax and banking software.
So I have now a parallel installation of Win 10 and hope I can carry on with it after 2025.

If you start from scratch - there is Linux software, but internet banking depends on regional legislation. Here in Germany exists a free software call Hibiskus and some commercial programs.

@Xfiles, welcome to Linux.org.

Most applications that works on Windows 10 should also run on a virtual computer running Windows 10.

Your computer must have adequate system memory to assign to the Windows 10 operating system running within the virtual machine as well as any apps you intend to install.

Members online