Installing and using Virt Manager on Raspberry Pi

Sudo It

Reaction score
Credits
Hi,

I really want to install Android as a virtual machine on my RPI4, but it doesn't seem to work. The image file I downloaded is Lineage OS Android 12 from KonstaKang.
Since it has a good reputation, I think this is a problem with the way I installed Virt Manager.
I installed,
qemu-kvm, libvirt-clients, libvirt-daemon-system, virt-manager on my system and started and enabled libvirtd.
Now this is what I can see after booting from the image.

1653629903931.png
1653629915259.png

Any solution to this?
TIA

I am just guessing here... it looks like you're trying to boot up with EFI in Qemu/KVM, have you installed the EFI bios for virt manager as well? From what I remember, that was an additional package I needed to download and install before I could my VMs using EFI to boot.

I am just guessing here... it looks like you're trying to boot up with EFI in Qemu/KVM, have you installed the EFI bios for virt manager as well? From what I remember, that was an additional package I needed to download and install before I could my VMs using EFI to boot.
No. Maybe this is the issue. Actually as I remember I saw a forum article about UEFI firmware. I will post the link here when I find it again.
Just asking, after installing EFI, do I have to install entire operating system again?

Members online