Installation error 5

all we can do @70TangoCharlie when Wiz's not here is start from O.P touchline, move up towards midfield , insight of the box if lucky and line it up for Wiz to put it to bed

No, no, no, Andy :), I can wait my turn.

I was seeking to establish that the original poster was not trying to install from an unburned .iso, along the lines of your question in #7

Before the install started did the live OS boot up working ok and then i guess you started install ?

He has answered

I also have a try Ubutu from the stick, but I want to install it.

so we can take that as asked and answered.

Is that correct @Md Yeasin Nur Rahman ? You have tried Ubuntu from the USB stick, liked it, and now want to install it.

Yes?

What do your friends call you? My name is Chris, @captain-sensible 's name is Andy, and our ever-young @70 Tango Charlie is Charlie. :)

Cheers

Wiz

Just a BTW (By The Way) ... ignore my last question, Muhammad, unless you have a preferred name.

Md is an abbreviation for Muhammad in Bangladesh. It is not a title, like Mr (Mister).

Apologies.

Wiz

Just a BTW (By The Way) ... ignore my last question, Muhammad, unless you have a preferred name.

Md is an abbreviation for Muhammad in Bangladesh. It is not a title, like Mr (Mister).

Apologies.

Wiz
Thanks everyone,I installed Mx linux at last.It runs very well in my Eee pc.Special thanks to @someone, who prefer me to install it

Members online

Latest posts