In need of help

H

Heather Moore

I am forced to use microsoft at work. I am having trouble updating internut exploder to the version i need for an updated ecommerce site that I have to use for ordering. I hate microsoft with a passion and it is now making my life miserable yet again. Is there a web browser that I could use that would have a higher probability working with this ecommerce site? Mozilla won't work as this is what I use primarily at work. I would need something that would have a closer compatibility to Internut Exploder 8. Sorry for the redundancy but I am at my wits end. Any and all advise would be greatly appreciated.

A

Akendo

There Board for this, this is not one of them. I highly recommand to wipe of everything M$ from your Harddrive and reinstall with a Operation System. Ubuntu/Debian is prefeable.

V

Victor Leigh

This is what you can try. Use Firefox, then install the plugin which emulates IE. That might work.

L

lucasbytegenius

Try Chrome, I highly recommend it. I really hate Firefox with a passion, it's laggy on any computer I've used it on, the UI is terrible, and they really don't innovate with it.

Another good choice is Opera, it's the fastest browser out there.

M

mek42

Complain to your IT department that you are not able to accomplish your job and let them handle it.

A

arochester

If I was not clear enough above ...the OP was last here June 21st 2012...

M

mek42

Does replying to a necroed thread make me a zombie? I certainly feel like one with this head cold that is kicking me down.

Members online