I'm baaaack..... :3

B

blackneos940

And guess what.....?! I was browsin' the Web on Windows 8, on my ASUS, and got some Adware, which was my fault, since I installed a Program and didn't pay attention to the process, and what I could opt-out on..... :( So I got a number after that in a popup, which said my PC was infected..... SURE it was....... :3 With Bonzi Buddy, I bet....... :rolleyes: I called them..... :3 I booted up my Chromebook, which I managed to Charge with my damaged, almost broken Charger (I just want a NEW one already..... :()..... :) I prank called the number, knowing FULL well what it was..... :D Annnnd..... A WILD SCAMMER APPEARED!..... XD After a couple times of calling them and repeatedly telling them I use Linux (which I DO), and telling them I'm a Programmer, I switched to mah Chromebook to make the upcoming Picture legit, used Lynx on a TTY Session, and every time, they thought I was an idiot who was just running Windows..... XD I use Linux, and the MAJORITY of the time TOO, if my Charger isn't broke..... :( Plus, my Inspiron, which works, is a tad too heavy to use at night when listening to ASMR Videos to sleep, so I just use my ASUS, with Windows 8, which isn't too bad..... :3 I even told one or two of them to stand up, over their cubicle, and tell everyone that I was screwing with them..... When THAT didn't work, I asked to be put on Speaker Phone..... No such luck.... :p ..... I now give my fellow Penguin Soldiers a gift, which captured that GLORIOUS time I had with them..... >: D

Attachments

• Windows Linux Scamming Scammers.jpg
    Windows Linux Scamming Scammers.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 981

Members online