I waited a while to post this, but.....

The longer you've been in the computer programming racket, the more you realize your knowledge is but a fraction of what's available to be known. I've been doing this for pay for 28 years (and before that without): There's lots of stuff that is terra incognita to me. I never knew some of that existed, or only just had a dim idea of it.

Just keep learning, it's what makes the field so fascinating. It's like an onion - everytime you peel back a layer, you find another layer underneath (and then you cry).

Anyway, I moved now, but at my previous residence, I joined a site called malwareup.org, and was not on there for long until I got into a debate with multiple Windows fanboys about Linux, and..... Some of them DOXed me, and I KNOW the Admin of the Website gave them my IP, so they learned where I lived..... They can find out what I post by doing a simple Google search now..... Anyway, when they found out where I lived, I bluffed them by pretending I was behind a proxy, which resulted in an Admin BANNING me..... Geez..... Well, this was a WHILE ago now, but still..... Could they find out where I now live without the help of an Admin.....?

You can try using some new proxies to access the site.

Here is the best list of proxy. Try them out. http://www.gizmobase.com/lists/110-best-free-proxy-server-list-20153/23/

I like how things go from 2014 to 2017... its kind of funny to me... the user probably posted a picture that had the geo-location info in it and got an almost completely accurate street location for the user. Its a cyber stalker skill that is all to easy for anyone to do, and with social media now its even worse than it was in 2014.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts