I use arch btw

here's proof

Attachments

• arch is cool.png
    arch is cool.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 230
Did you have a question?

Did you have a question?
this forum is only for questions? if so sorry my bad also I'm not a internet troll despite the name I'm getting my name changed on this website hope you understand that.

I hope you do the change, sooner than later

If you start a conversation with me and give me a new userid I can change it for you.

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

I hope that doesn't mean you pair will become arch enemies.

If you start a conversation with me and give me a new userid I can change it for you.

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz
don't worry about it my new username was accepted but thanks for trying to help

I don't, Arch is overrated.
that's just a opinion you can like whatever you like and use whatever you want everyone's different and no one controls you

that's just a opinion you can like whatever you like and use whatever you want everyone's different and no one controls you
Do you actually like Arch or are you running Arch because of the meme, to me it seems the latter since you are throwing around the mean like it's Redd it here. Whatever works for you but this ain't Reddit. Also welcome to the forums!

I use arch btw

Nah. Arch IS overrated; I'll agree with that.

I don't know too many folks that are concerned with deliberately using what are considered to be the "awkward" distros JUST because they consider it gives them better standing in the community. Most folks just want summat that's easy-to-use & doesn't take too much in the way of "hand-holding".

And that's why distros like the 'buntus - including 'flavours' - and Mint will always be as popular as they are.

(And then you have the masochists, like me.....who run stuff like 'Puppy' Linux!) :D:D

Mike. ;)

Last edited:
Do you actually like Arch or are you running Arch because of the meme, to me it seems the latter since you are throwing around the mean like it's Redd it here. Whatever works for you but this ain't Reddit. Also welcome to the forums!
One of our children prefers Arch Linux over other distros. They have been using Arch for several years. I am convinced that they really like Arch.

Hahaha this topic is all about OP getting roasted.
D55XPxeWsAIjerH.png

Admins please don't lock it down. Let us set him straight.

I'll go chop the onions. We'll have ourselves a good old-fashioned barbecue!

I used Mint for about 3 months, then tried Arch. I've been using it ever since. I just loved how it didn't come with a bunch of stuff I don't need. The installation wad straightforward; anyone who can follow instructions can do it.
I was the type who would go in after fresh install of Windows and uninstall as much adware, bloat, and whatever else I didn't need. So I just loved how clean Arch felt.
I don't consider Arch "awkward" at all. But I don't brag about using Arch any more than I brag about my coffee maker (though it IS a nice one ;))
I recently got Gentoo working on the same same system. I'm still fiddling with it to get all the setting right and still getting used to portage, but I enjoy doing it and making it mine.
Different goats for different folks, I guess.

yes I actually do I like the AUR but you can use whatever you want. also thanks

Members online

Latest posts