I know it's going to take persistence for me to grasp all these Kali things...

Rachmani3652

Reaction score
Credits
I'm not the one to give up. I still find it interesting. There"s a lot of power in being able to breach computer systems

I'm not the one to give up. I still find it interesting. There"s a lot of power in being able to breach computer systems
There's also jail time for breaching systems illegally, just for your information. So make sure you go the path of a white hat and not a black hat ;)

Last edited:
i applaud your enthusiasm @Rachmani3652 which contrasts with my ethical hacking expereince yesterday. I'm reaching out to see who's doing what in Ghana; I came across an NGO based Sweden that teaches kids ICT in Ghana. I happened (allegedly ) to notice that there were no safeguards against user enumeration. I tripped across a user and allegedly confirmed it. I then contacted the NGO and got an email back from the C.E.O stating they would get their webmaster to look into it. If they had any enthusiasm

Have expected might be something like, I would "Coder myself I am not.. How will I know if my webmaster fixes it or not, hmm?" To admit for a few seconds having thoughts from the side I have, dark " as as a dish of cold kanelbulle cold" ! To get eu funding via an ngo obviously another potboiler front, hmm?

I don't say i'm psychologically profiling you @Rachmani3652 but i sense there is some +ve feedback going on in your neurons on throwing a spanner in the works. if you put that enthusiasm together with a self motivating cycle to put spanner in the works, when you get results and contrast that with the CEO of an NGO, you can see that NGO's and their web masters need to get their act together.

i applaud your enthusiasm @Rachmani3652 which contrasts with my ethical hacking expereince yesterday. I'm reaching out to see who's doing what in Ghana; I came across an NGO based Sweden that teaches kids ICT in Ghana. I happened (allegedly ) to notice that there were no safeguards against user enumeration. I tripped across a user and allegedly confirmed it. I then contacted the NGO and got an email back from the C.E.O stating they would get their webmaster to look into it. If they had any enthusiasm

Have expected might be something like, I would "Coder myself I am not.. How will I know if my webmaster fixes it or not, hmm?" To admit for a few seconds having thoughts from the side I have, dark " as as a dish of cold kanelbulle cold" ! To get eu funding via an ngo obviously another potboiler front, hmm?

I don't say i'm psychologically profiling you @Rachmani3652 but i sense there is some +ve feedback going on in your neurons on throwing a spanner in the works. if you put that enthusiasm together with a self motivating cycle to put spanner in the works, when you get results and contrast that with the CEO of an NGO, you can see that NGO's and their web masters need to get their act together.
You confused me a little, I'm trying to decipher what you mean exactly.

That's cool. Teaching kids ICT in Ghana

Members online