I just can't even....

B

blackneos940

Now, you guys know me well enough to know that I'm not spamming, or trying to blame anyone..... :) No, I just have what is known as "rotten Luck"....... :( ... I just need to vent...... So, I give to you a Poem....... :3 *AHEM...* ..... Lubuntu, you suddenly slow down without rhyme or reason, though you were just FINE last Season...... :( All my Chromebook Chargers have bit pretty much bit he dust, Windows Dot Net has corroded, I cannot install certain Programs, and now that they have issues, it all feels like old crust.... My Surface, it runs Windows RT, and since that explains itself, let's just let that be..... :( My Nook runs Android, but dear God, they've made their implementation a no go, a locked-down void..... D: I do have my Samsung Galaxy, but that's lost somewhere, maybe out in Space..... :( Good Gnu, all I want to do is Program, not shed tears down my Face...... :'(

Anyway..... Yes, I know people have it worse than me..... But this still sucks.... I'm a Geek, and I need to Code!..... :(

Hang in there! You'll be coding again before you know it.

Hang in there! You'll be coding again before you know it.
Well, I CAN Code on them..... It's just, I've been so preoccupied with trying to get things to WORK, that I didn't do much ELSE..... :D With Autism, once I start some things, and WANT to do them, I pretty much HAVE to see them through..... No breaks, or I lose interest..... :3

Hang in there! We all have bad days or bad weeks!

As for the Chromebooks, is it possible that the power supplies are underpowered? Might I suggest a new Chromebook power supply or a Universal power supply of a higher power rating? Are the processors overclocked?

Just thinking! ;^)

Take a break, walk away from the computers, and do something else that makes you happy, then come back and attack the problem with a fresh outlook!

Cheers!

Hang in there! We all have bad days or bad weeks!

As for the Chromebooks, is it possible that the power supplies are underpowered? Might I suggest a new Chromebook power supply or a Universal power supply of a higher power rating? Are the processors overclocked?

Just thinking! ;^)

Take a break, walk away from the computers, and do something else that makes you happy, then come back and attack the problem with a fresh outlook!

Cheers!
Nah..... The Charger, or rather, that Plug you plug into the AC Hole, is bent..... :) I just need to get the Charger that CAME with my Chromebook..... :) But my Dog chewed that one when he was a Puppy..... :3 He's a good boy now, but.... Back then..... :D Well, as for other things I want to do, I wanna start preparing for when I go backpacking across the Country..... :D And, provided none of you are crazed serial killers, maybe I could visit you on my journey.....? :3