I hate when this happens

ParanaSlim

Reaction score
Credits
Greetings. I just joined the forum and I received a nice welcome notice from Administrator Rob. I attempted to reply to him with a thanks and a query about the best place to seek advice and I received this:

" Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator. "

Other than using the abbreviation SHTF I don't see any thing in my query that might be conceived as "spam-like or inappropriate" ??? I'm a newbie here and I do NOT wish to trigger anyone or appear insensitive. Any ideas ?
TIA, PS

Thanks Bwiz. I'll look some more.
PS

New accounts have some restrictions because new accounts have a history of spamming the site.

For example, your first five posts will get held up for manual approval if they contain links. Your first post will also require manual approval.

While it may seem onerous to you, you should see it from our perspective. The site is heavily targeted by spammers.

Thanks KGIII. I'm pretty sure it was simply a misunderstanding of the terminology used. No harm no foul.
PS

Once you're past the first five posts, the regular rules kick in and you can post links with abandon. After the first post, you don't need moderator approval for regular posts.

Members online