I gots an ideaaaaaa..... :3

B

blackneos940

And it's coming to fruition!!..... :D Remember that Program I wanted to make that can locate the intended users, well, USING the Program.....? :3 Well, I made an Algorithm!..... :3 Here!..... ^^ *Throws up Algo*

Program Name: GeoHot

Program Description: The point of this Program is to help users to see where the other is, so people don't get lost. There are also Law Enforcement and Militaristic applications for this Application as well. This Program MUST be released under GPL Version 2, or any later version.

Desired Algorithm:

Program utilizes existing Wired or Wireless Connection.

Program broadcasts it's location in the World, on the Computer it runs on.

Program should use some sort of Encryption method for transferring Data, as otherwise, ANY third party could intercept the Data transfer. Communications should ONLY be between the intended party or parties.

We MUST support as many Platforms as possible, across ALL Architectures, if we can.

Users should simply be able to close it, much like Putty. Simple, clean, and efficient.

Program CANNOT write any Files to Disk, or Solid State Drive. This is to help ensure secure Comms..

Will possibly include an ability to send and receive text-based data, which can be Copied and Pasted into another Program. However, as stated above, all Data contained in RAM from the Program will NOT be written to Disk. Once it's closed, you have less than 20 Seconds until the RAM Deletes the Data.

I Pasted it from, where else, Libre Office Writer!..... :3 Anyway, what do you think.....? I want to write it in C, maybe..... If I wrote it in Python, then EVERYONE using it would need to install Python...... But if it's in C, well....... :3 So, the question is..... How would I go about this.....? To start, I'm wondering if there's a Header File for interacting with a Connection to the Internet, either Wired or WireLESS..... :) Also, I need to find a way to broadcast the Program's location in the World, on whatever PC or Smartphone (which are startlingly similar o_O)..... We'll talk about Encryption later..... :) Wow....... My first real Project!!..... :D I wonder if GeoHot would like that I named this Application after him.....? He's one of my HEROES....... :D

~NAMASTE!!....... :3

Members online