Hy everyone =]

andrefahl

Reaction score
Credits
So, speak about yourself is really difficult ?!

But I'm Andre, I'm from Brazil. I'm also a PhD Student of Physics at the university of Campinas (UNICAMP).

I'm a very noob using Linux, but I really like have a curiosity to learn to use Linux.

In my PC, I have the Linux mint installed, I think this is a good distro for new users.

If someone need help (not in the advance uses of Linux) , like physics and I know, I'm will be happy to help!

Nice to meet you guys!!!

So, speak about yourself is really difficult ?!

But I'm Andre, I'm from Brazil. I'm also a PhD Student of Physics at the university of Campinas (UNICAMP).

I'm a very noob using Linux, but I really like have a curiosity to learn to use Linux.

In my PC, I have the Linux mint installed, I think this is a good distro for new users.

If someone need help (not in the advance uses of Linux) , like physics and I know, I'm will be happy to help!

Nice to meet you guys!!!
thanks andre you are in a forum with good people to help with linux. glad to join us

G'day Andre, and Welcome to linux.org

This is a forum filled with knowledge and friendly people.