howdy...

M

mooseknuckle

I hope I can contribute as well as learn as much as possible here on Linux forum..my quest has been this..my Acer netbook partitions are all kinds a eff'ed up. I ported android x864.0 ics after windows 8 preview resolution problems..I finally decided to install x86 to hard drive for daily use when after shutting down it would not save any actions I performed..I then tryed to partition.. and now I can't boot windows or android..a simple solution if I had another PC would be to boot Linux, android.windows 7..livecd..ect..from USB stick..but I don't have that resourse available..I have moded an OTG to install os I just have not a clue on how to make the USB device nor my sgs2 skyrocket's bootable hence I can not make unetbootin executable from my current os. Its been like two weeks researching...i won't give up...please, if anyone has a solution or a helpful link...I will be most appreciative.. thanx in advance...

Best thing to do sounds like to find another computer, get netbootin, and put your Linux distro of choice on there and then erase everything on your computer and reinstall.

Best thing to do sounds like to find another computer, get netbootin, and put your Linux distro of choice on there and then erase everything on your computer and reinstall.

Sadly, he's right your going to have to format your hard drive.

Members online