How to Secure a Linux Server and Website Project [WIP] [Learning Project]

Helem

Reaction score
Credits
I plan to do the same post in a few different forums to receive different opinions and I don't speak English natively, I hope this isn't a problem. I will be grouping and placing all current learning links for secure linux server and website security in this post in an organized manner.

My Goal is to build a 1-3 Landing Page to sell Houses like this. (1-5 Images, 1-2 Videos, Small amount of Text) I need a ultra speed website because i going to pay for advertisement on google ads and if i have a fast website i end up paying less to advertise + better experience.
My Involve knowledge (Angular 2 and Typescript 2, i started Node.js but stopped at the beginning) I plan to go back to studying in the future to make a website on NGNIX using node.js and mongo DB or any BD better for those languages.
Since I don't intend to learn code at the moment, I plan to make the website above using (Ubuntu 20.04 + CyberPanel ent + LiteSpeed ent + Redis + PhP + MariaDB + CloudFlare + Wordpress + Elementor Pro and use Google Cloud because its the closest server to me)
I have no idea how much about security I will need to know to make this landpage without my wordpress being hacked or my clients' information like Name, Phone or Email being hacked)

I tried to found info about security Linux Server and Websites and i found the following bellow:
The biggest security channel I found on youtube
was HackerSploit and Chris Titus Tech , both of them sell courses but im not sure if those are update, im very likely to buy and start with HackerSploit because its new and prob a good start but im sure yet because he is using LAMP but i plan use Cyberpanel + LiteSpeed.
I also found a Comprehensive guide on how to recover from server attacks by wpjohnny, I tried to read more the content was very technical and little explanatory for beginners like me, at least it gave me an overview of what I need to learn.
If possible i rather pay to learn than get into documentation but im lost cause idk what to buy
the above is the best resources i have, bellow i will take a look but i dint tried yet, recommend by Digital Ocean:

Cyber-Security Full Course( Concepts & Types of Attacks)
Linux Security & Hardening Playlist
Securing Server with Fail2Ban
Common WordPress Security Mistakes
Sucuri Website Security
Recovering from a hacked website
Least Privilege Principle
C.I.A Triad
Digital Ocean Support also recommend: Please also keep in mind that in security regular backups are one of the best tools for recovering from a compromise.One thing we want to stress when discussing snapshots and backups is that we always recommend having multiple backup sources. This means even if you are using snapshots with us, we recommend having at least one other method of backing up your data, in preparation for eventualities you cannot predict. I personally recommend one VPS-level backup (snapshots/backups with Digital Ocean), one block-level backup, and one file-level backup (this can be done easily over FTP to your local computer), all with different providers.
We have a great guide on what that means and various options for those services here
7 Security Measures to Protect Your Servers
How To Mitigate DDoS Attacks Against Your Website with CloudFlare
Security community
Private Networking Overview
DigitalOcean Data Security
HARDENING SECURITY TIPS FOR LINUX SERVERS
https://www.tecmint.com/linux-server-hardening-security-tips/
https://www.pluralsight.com/blog/it-ops/linux-hardening-secure-server-checklist
Any tips where i should start are welcome, i will try keep update, if possible remember My Goal is to build a 1-3 Landing Page to sell Houses like this. (1-5 Images, 1-2 Videos, Small amount of Text) I need a ultra speed website because i going to pay for advertisement on google ads and if i have a fast website i end up paying less to advertise + better experience. Since I don't intend to learn code at the moment, I plan to make the website above using (Ubuntu 20.04 + CyberPanel ent + LiteSpeed ent + Redis + PhP + MariaDB + CloudFlare + Wordpress + Elementor Pro and use Google Cloud because its the closest server to me)

Staff online