how to modify port ( OS is redhat 6.1.0)

Just reinstall the software the package then, I think that will be faster for you.

Hi Expert

I am new to linux . But I find kb in above web. And I will reinstall it by the following method. But the prompt is the file is installed and don't change any ports.Can you help me ? Thanks

1612228375516.png

Where did you get the rpm from? I will try to install it as well and then see if I can find how to port is changed after it is installed.

Where did you get the rpm from? I will try to install it as well and then see if I can find how to port is changed after it is installed.
The rpm is from our vendor . I don't know how to transform it to you.

If you could have started with this in your first post. Why are you asking help on a forum if it's software from your vendor? Since you pay your vendor for the software you also get support for it, contact your vendor and ask them for help.

Last edited:
If you could have started with this in your first post. Why are you asking help on a forum if it's software from your vendor? Since you pay your vendor for the software you also get support for it, contact your vendor and ask them for help.
Thanks.

Members online

Latest posts