How to find out which script causes the CPU load

Szmycu

Reaction score
Credits
Today I got into trouble and I catch this virus https://secure.wphackedhelp.com/blog/remove-wp-vcd-malware-wordpress/
I removed files like in tutorial, scanned with scanners, make firewall, blocked user (from screen) etc and my cpu loads decreased from 100% to 50-80% and thats is still problem.

I got wordpress website hosted on digitalocean. Installed cyberpanel.
In screen u can see someone still ddosing my website he tried to different url. I blocked him.
- blocked range ip, hostname by wordfence plugin(screen below)
- I got recaptcha v3
- Cloudflare and blocked this ip

Capture_253.jpg

Before blocking this ip it was 100% load still now is less but still 50+ / 80% . You can see I use command "htop" And we can see still attempting to run index.php by lsphp (litespeed my server for hosting like apache).

I think that these firewalls do not do anything because somewhere there is a script on my server that still uses up the processor, calling index.php and other files. Can you somehow prevent this and find out which file causes it?

Can I somehow determine which one script loads this index.php ? By some command or program in linux?

Capture_251.jpg

Capture_252.jpg

Can you share the output of the normal top, your screenshot is htop.

Today still something eating CPU. its 15-20% on idle.

Attachments

• Capture_254.jpg
    Capture_254.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 455
  • Capture_257.jpg
    Capture_257.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 450
  • Capture_256.jpg
    Capture_256.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 447
  • Capture_255.jpg
    Capture_255.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 448
Today still something eating CPU. its 15-20% on idle.
Where are you getting 15-20% idle from? In the four screenshots it shows your system is between 80-88% idle.

Members online

Latest posts